Join us for an information-packed 90-minute teleclass with Publicist, Diana Ennen.
Academy of Virtual Professionals Director, Kelly Poelker, has teamed up with her co-author, Diana Ennen to bring listeners everything they need to know about writing and distributing press releases.
During this teleclass Kelly will drill Diana on the:
- Importance of regular press release distribution
- Key points to include in a press release
- Secret to making a press release rock
- Common press release writing mistakes and how to avoid them
- Best ways to distribute press releases
- Keys to repurposing your press release for multiple things
- Results you can achieve from your press release campaign
- Importance of including press release distribution in your marketing plan
This 90-minute class will provide the information you need to master press release writing and distribution.
Date: June 28, 2011
Time: 2:00pm CST / 3:00pm EST / 12:00pm PST / 1:00pm MST
Diana Ennen is the President of Virtual Word Publishing, www.virtualwordpublishing.com, specializing in PR and marketing. She’s also the co-author of numerous books including Virtual Assistant – The Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA. In business since 1985, she knows what it takes to get great PR results and has been featured in or got her clients mentioned in Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Readers Digest, Entrepreneur, AOL WalletPop, Woman’s World Magazine, Smart Money, Fox News, CNN Radio, CBS4 News, Homekeepers TV, and so many more.