Virtual Assistant Training
Limited time offer!
Save $150 by entering coupon code: SPRING
VA 101: Becoming A Virtual Assistant
This 16-module program is based on the ever popular Virtual Assistant – The Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA book, workbook, and financial templates. You won’t want to miss it!
If your desire is to learn what it takes to create a home-based business as a “Virtual” office assistant, utilizing the skills and training you already have, you have come to the right place. This 16-module online course is specifically designed to provide you with the knowledge and tools needed to start and successfully run your own virtual assistant business.
Virtual Office Assistants, commonly known as “VAs,” are skilled in areas such as office administration, marketing, bookkeeping, or graphic design, to name a few. Most worked in a corporate setting prior to starting their own businesses. Their reasons for leaving that world and becoming business owners themselves are many, but they have one thing in common; they had to learn how to get their business started and then make it successful.
Many learned via the “School of Hard Knocks.” Some succeeded, others failed. No one wants to start a business only to see it fail because they just didn’t know how. This course is based on the principles of collaborative learning and active participation, as well as sharing of thoughts and problem solving. In each unit, participants are presented with a lecture and related online articles as well as assignments geared to prepare you for everyday life as a virtual assistant.
Topics to be covered include understanding the concept of virtual assisting, business and marketing planning, creating a web presence, business operations, and specialty services.
If you have the skills and desire, and want to learn how to create a home-based business as a “Virtual” office assistant, take the next step toward your new future…
Overall, the course was wonderful. It was very thorough, and the step-by-step instructions, from developing a business plan and marketing plan, to setting up your office and planning your day were invaluable. The support and encouragement from the one-on-one coaching was motivating, and very much appreciated.
I am now a VA, thanks to Kelly Poelker and Academy of Virtual Professionals, and I am confident that I can go into the virtual world, make a significant contribution to the VA industry, and become the successful entrepreneur I envision myself to be!
~Marilyn Stafford, Alliance Virtual Services, www.AllianceVS.com
Upon completion of the course you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the virtual assistant business.
- Have complete a business plan and marketing plan that establishes mission, goals, and objectives.
- Demonstrated competency in writing business goals and determining a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Demonstrated personal, professional, and ethical growth by integrating the core business components that have been learned during your experience here into a real business plan presentation.
- Be ready to open your doors as a virtual assistant!
What do we cover in the training?
This online course will explore issues that should be addressed when starting a virtual assistant business. Areas of concentration will be:
- Managing your time.
- Setting up a home-based business.
- Customizing your workplace.
- Evaluating and buying technology.
- Communicating using technology.
- Marketing your business.
- Business ethics.
You will have instant access to all modules
Module 1 – Understanding the Concept of a VA
Module 2 – Do You Have What It Takes to Become a Virtual Assistant
Module 3 – Getting Started
Module 4 – Business Planning 101
Module 5 – Business Planning Financial
Module 6 – Marketing Plan Basics
Module 7 – Establishing a Web Presence
Module 8 – Specialty Services
Module 9 – Preparing Marketing Materials
Module 10 – Operating Your Business
Module 11 – More on Daily Operations
Module 12 – You’re Not Alone
Module 13 – Fine Tuning Your Business Planning
Module 14 – Fine Tuning Your Marketing Plans
Module 15 – Finalizing Your Website
- Preliminary 30-minute coaching call with Kelly Poelker to establish your timeline of completion
- Access to Members Only area containing 16 modules, assignments, supplemental reading, resources, and more up for up to six months
- Course materials including Virtual Assistant – The Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA by Diana Ennen & Kelly Poelker book, workbook, and financial templates
- Copy of Thrive in Your Career: 70 Tips from a Collection of Small Business Experts
- Lifetime access to VAResource listserv
- Closing 30-minute coaching call with Kelly Poelker to answer any final questions you may have about getting started